MoneyMakingExpert Forums Money Making Expert General Chat Entertainment Theater Goers in the crowd?

Theater Goers in the crowd?

Who here likes going to the Theater to see movies?

I generally do, but only one location. There is this local place that’s in my neighborhood, and it’s only got 2 screens. But tickets are like $5, and I can get a large popcorn, 2 candy boxes, and a soda for $15, and enjoy a refill on Soda for .25c on my way out.

At larger cinema chains I won’t walk out of that place without spending at least twice that on just popcorn, the ticket, and a soda.

But, the price is what’s been keeping me home. What about you all?

Comments

I have never been one to enjoy it myself. I think it is because there has always been one person who would be too loud or make too much distractions. I would much rather sit at home and be able to pause the movie if I need to use the restroom.

I love going! I don’t go as often as I used to but my favorite part was the popcorn and just being part of the experience. I used to go once a month with a friend but she moved back to the London area and it is just too far of a travel for her to make it each month now. I don’t drive so I can’t go half way either.

I like going, but I don’t get the chance to go. I like going and seeing Drama’s and the like. Never was a big popcorn summer blockbuster kind of girl. I don’t know. I always enjoy those films more at home where Im surrounded by a home cook meal, comfortable pajama’s, tea, and no social obligations.

Plus, theaters always smell funny. At least the ones I see.

I do want to see that Thor movie though. Something about Chris Hemsworth.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.