MoneyMakingExpert Forums Marketing Websites & Domains My GoDaddy Review

My GoDaddy Review

Afternoon!

I thought I’d give my 2 cents on my experience with GoDaddy. I recently needed some hosting for a website I was setting up and decided to go to them after reading a post from this site.

I brought a managed WordPress package off them (Which allowed me to install WordPress off one click) which was pretty cheap and as always you get a free domain along with it.

Anyway after that I left for the day. The next morning I received a call off Godaddy themselves asking if I had any questions and also to help me finish off setting up my account. Their service was very friendly and overall a joy to deal with. I’m not the best when it comes to setting up websites but found their user interface to be pretty clear.

All in all, good experience and would recommend. I’ve only had the website with them for a few weeks now so can’t comment on server reliability but if I get any problems I’ll let this forum know.

Greg

Comments

Yes always found Godaddy to be good. I think the hosting speed can be a little slow and had a problem with them changing some settings that affected my site but overall yes I agree with you 🙂

What would be other, competing, and more modern web-hosting, plug-in services, and full-fledged services in comparison to GoDaddy that people here have had experience with to-date?

I used GoDaddy in the past and they are not what they used to be. I can tell you one thing that drives me nuts with domain hosters like them and that is POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! They really don’t do as well as they used to. I feel better going elsewhere but I appreciated you sharing your honest review.

GoDaddy was great back in the early 2000’s. I used them for several sites back then. It seems around 08 they just went downhill. I switched all my sites since then. They aren’t reliable.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.