Forum Rules and Regulations
Money Making Expert
Last Updated: December 15, 2016.
- a) Welcome to Money Making Expert Forum.
- b) The following Forum Rules and Regulations (“Forum Rules”) govern your use of the Forum available and accessible through moneymakingexpert.com/forums/ (“Forum”).
- c) These Forum Rules constitute a legally binding agreement between you (the “Member”) and Money Making Expert. Your use of the Forum constitutes your acceptance to be bound by and comply with these Forum Rules. If you do not agree with the Forum Rules, you must immediately terminate your access and/or use of the Forum.
- d) Money Making Expert reserves the right to make changes to these Forum Rules at its sole discretion. Your continued access and use of the Forum constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
2. Forum Rules
- a) To post on the Forum, you need to register by submitting your email address, password and username. Anyone can read and search the Money Making Expert Forum but you must be a registered Member to post.
- b) All information and instructions given within the Forum is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information, you give up the right to hold Money Making Expert liable for any damages.
- c) The Forum is categorised by topics. Please post in the relevant forum topic. Please read the forum descriptions before posting. We may issue warnings to members who are consistently posting to the wrong forum.
- d) The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
- e) All members should post in a way that is respectful of all other users. Abusing, Threatening or Flaming of other users in any way is not tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- f) If a member notices any issues that is a violation of anything in the forum rules, they should use the report feature. Members are asked to not respond to such topics or threads.
- g) Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- h) No signature/avatar image can contain images or texts that contains derogatory/ discriminatory statements, profanity, ethnic/racial slurs, mature or sexually explicit content. Animated avatars or signatures are disabled in this forum by choice, and any avatar or signature hosted on other websites to by-pass this explicit forum rule will be removed. Moderators reserve the right to decide if a signature or avatar does not follow these rules. A Moderator’s decision is final. Repeated violation of the avatar or signature requirements will result in the user account being prohibited from the option to display an avatar or signature.
- i) Any links in signatures or profiles cannot be commercial in nature or they will be removed by the Forum Moderators. You may not put links in your signature soliciting donations or sales. If you have a personal website or off-site help resource, that is more than fine, but you cannot sell products or services through your signature. Multiple links to the same site, unless for a very specific reason, are not permitted in a signature and will be removed.
- j) The general forum is for the English language only. Accordingly, all your posts must be in English.
- k) Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. Spamming and use of image tags for no reason will not be tolerated and may be removed. Consistent breach of this will lead to a warning.
- l) When posting a new topic, please use an appropriate, descriptive subject line. Bad subjects include “Help me!!”, “I’ve got an error!”, “Must Read” etc. Examples of good subjects include “I am having trouble logging in”, “I have found a new way to make money”, etc.
- m) This forum is for Money Making topics only, discussing politics, racial or religious matters does not belong in this forum and such posts will be removed. Politics will be allowed if it is posted under the general chat section.
- n) Links to Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes Member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts. You also may not solicit sales through the use of promotion or coupon codes.
- o) Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
- p) Spam is not tolerated in the Forum under any circumstance. Members posting spam will be warned and their post removed. Posting just to increase your number of posts is spamming. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter, then do not post.
- q) Posts designed to farm reputation / likes / points are not tolerated and will be removed. Any contributors to farming reputation / likes / points will not be tolerated, and repeat offenses will lead to warnings / bans.
- r) Trolling is not tolerated. Do not purposefully patronize others or make posts designed to start an argument. Do not feed trolls; instead, use the report button that you can find below each post (spam).
- s) All members are allowed one forum account and the forum account is personal and should not be shared with any other user for any reason. If you have forgotten your password, use the “forgot password” option.
- t) The Forum Moderators reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is seen as indecent, spam, vulgar, etc. is up to the Forum Moderators to determine, and not users.
- u) Member Shaming is not tolerated. Blur out names of Members where appropriate, to keep them anonymous. This is not the place to call out specific Members and doing so repeatedly will lead to a warning.
- v) Knowingly posting to bring old, outdated discussions to the top of the forum “necro posting” is not tolerated. Repeated offences will lead to a warning.
- w) The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messages. For any member abusing the PM feature may lead to warnings and/or the revocation of private messaging.
- x) Anyone to sign up to the forum will automatically be added to the email newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this you can change it in your notification settings in your forum account.
- a) If you see something that you think should not be on the Forum, please use the report function below the forum post, or use the contact form.
- b) The above forum rules, where applicable, also apply to private messaging and visitor wall messages. Moderators and administrators reserve the right to modify, close or delete threads/posts at their own discretion.
Violation of any of these Forum Rules can lead to a banning of a Member from the Forum and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Forum Moderator, on a case by case basis.
5. Right to Modify
When posting you agree that the Forum Moderators have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any post, topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they deem fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions concerning these Forum Rules, please feel free to contact us using our contact form.